Join TAT’s Vice President of Marketing Ola Larsén at the upcoming Intel MeeGo Tablet Roadshow taking place in Korea November 4th, 2010. TAT will talk about how to enable a cross device connected user experience and the future role of tablets.
The MeeGo Tablet Roadshow is a worldwide Intel sponsored event to drive Open Source developer awareness for the MeeGo project based on consumption target potential, location of large OS developer communities, and geo mix of Atom powered devices.
In his talk, Ola will address:
- The importance of context in user interface design
- The evolution of the tablet UX
- Stereoscopic 3D and other UX enhancers
- Shared UI among several screens
- New UI enabling technologies
TAT will also have a demo pod at the event showcasing S3D, Horizon Maps & Lists, TAT Home, Velvet on MeeGo and more.
To book a meeting with TAT at the event, please e-mail Yoonie Choi at: